Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application 190pop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkstar

Application 190pop Empty
PostSubject: Application 190pop   Application 190pop EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 am

I have 190 pop and almost 100% my troops. My only objective for these 1-2 weeks is having 200-300% troops like I did on other servers.
Activity: In my free time I'm almost always sitting in front of my computer. I play even on school!
Gold user: Yes
But if you want to accept me please consider accepting my friend Huhoha. He is also gold user, as active as me, has lots of troops. Well seriously, he had a problem with one attacker with paladins who cleaned him, but he's remaking his troops and will soon have his 150% as he ahd 1 week ago.

Why do we want to leave our alliance ACE? We're falling in ranks because noone joins and most of them are farms. That's not my place.

Oh and almost forgot: My experience on travian is from server 3.net (world wonder, 2 years ago), s5.net I am having dual account and also playing s10.com

I hope it's enough ^^

Sooooooo....please let me join.

Kind Regards
Marc
Back to top Go down
Vegito
Admin

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Application 190pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application 190pop   Application 190pop EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:27 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Application 190pop
Page 1 of 1