Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UVA

ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE... Empty
PostSubject: ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE...   ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:45 pm

In-game name & profile link
ACCT NAME : UVA
COORD : (2/118)

Why do you wish to join?
As I deeply check VANDAL alliance, it seems to be well organized and disciplined even in the forum itself. I never seen the uniqueness like this before even they are not on the top ranks but I believe, Vandal's is the sleeping giant and soon to be awaken. In connection to this, I am looking to be even with the alliance.

How active are you?
I am active, monitoring my village not less than 12 hours per day. forum lover and many wings and I believe I am more responsible than just a player itself.I am playing dual here...

What is your play style? (Aggresive, Defensive, Both)
Specialized Gaul, both massive attacks and crannies for defense with less consuming crops and perfect timing. I am a pure resources-player.
Here I am planning to play defensive....

How long have you been playing Travian?
More than 1 year....

What is your current population?
418 population
What is your current Troop Count? (please list all the number of troops of each type, in each village)
its troop to pop : 1:1

Why did you leave your previous alliance? (if applicable)
Its now growing and lack of organised leadership

Is there anything you might want to add? (optional)
How did you do this wonderful forum, are you a pure programmer??? hahah.. If you mind me to know. Many of my office in here astonished your talent. Even email so wonder to made...I added this questionaire to make it more professional.....

If you have other concerns, please let me know... thanks. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE...   ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:06 am

UVA wrote:
In-game name & profile link
ACCT NAME : UVA
COORD : (2/118)

Why do you wish to join?
As I deeply check VANDAL alliance, it seems to be well organized and disciplined even in the forum itself. I never seen the uniqueness like this before even they are not on the top ranks but I believe, Vandal's is the sleeping giant and soon to be awaken. In connection to this, I am looking to be even with the alliance.

Vandals Not in the Top Ranks affraid .

Anyway Did Some Checking into the Guy since I am so Bored bounce. Started the Server on Day two Has 95 Defense Points and 7 attack Points. Certainly Something is Wrong with the picture he painted for himself if he's online 12 hours a day.

Last edited by Crusier|Rag on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UVA

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE...   ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 am

Comment is for Vandal-V alliance ...I know Vandal being in top rank...I missed that V..
Vandal-V guys are near to me so I may be get chance (?) to join this alliance..
Well As stated I am deff player...and I invite u for sitter check
thanks for comment....
Back to top Go down
Silas
Veteran
Veteran
Silas

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE...   ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:39 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE...   ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE... Empty

Back to top Go down

ALLIANCE JOINING REQUEST -QUESTIONAIRE...
Page 1 of 1