Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Vandals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Americus

Application for Vandals Empty
PostSubject: Application for Vandals   Application for Vandals EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm known as Americus from 3-server winnings of 4 full rounds played. I've always led an alliance each server but because of my late starting in S8 I'm working around it. I'm an experienced Teuton, although I've decided to use those skills with the ever-so powerful Romans this time.

My previous winning alliances are with RISE, FCR, and Shadowz. Each time I was either a leader of an alliance or apart of the council that oversee's the alliance and wings. One server I have played normally which I was very aggressive than it took an entire alliance coordination to have croplocked me.

My playing style is like what I always say:

I Love Farms over Friends(Depends Very Happy)
I Enjoy Attacking over Defending
I'll Naturally Surpass you

I've got huge plans this server which I can describe with one word. Domination.

Best Regards,
Americus
Back to top Go down
Americus

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vandals   Application for Vandals EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:37 pm

By the way,

I'm not going to give any information regarding my account such as, population count, army count, coordinates, and such. I'll allow leadership to sit my account for those information.

Best Regards,
Americus
Back to top Go down
Silas
Veteran
Veteran
Silas

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vandals   Application for Vandals EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 am

Declined. We have people who started at the same date as you and now they have 2 villages and over 1:1 troops to population ratio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vandals   Application for Vandals Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Vandals
Page 1 of 1