Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appliacation for induction into Vandals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickey_M

Appliacation for induction into Vandals Empty
PostSubject: Appliacation for induction into Vandals   Appliacation for induction into Vandals EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Dear all in the VandalsA,
Peace & Prosperitiy to you!

I am putting up this application with the anticipation that I shall be considered for the memebrship of VandalsA alliance. Hereunder is my brief for you prusal please.

Definitely an active player, having two villages, and formidable troop size. Though soon after writing this applaication I shall start raiding a 25% Crop & Clay Oasis near-by my village. Therefore, there shall be certain reduction in my troop count.

I am maintaining a good balance of Clubswingers, Axemen; Spearmen, Paladins and Scouts. Together they count a littel over 550 right now.

I'm soon to have my 3rd Village after occupying 25% Crop & Clay Oasis. This will help in farter troop training & upgrading of resouces tiles to further levels at my first village.

I'm playing travian for a little less than 1-year now, but sitll quite experienced, have ran alliances too. I'm a warrior by nature and offensive & aggresiveness is part of my nature.

But in the rage I don't loose my mind and never overlook my defensives!

Defensive troops at village guard my warehouse & granary and offensive troops help in gathering resources from those who care less for their valuable resources.

Peace is my motive as long as I can afford to keep it. Once in the act of confrontation I harras & kill gradually. Pull maximum resouces out of the target village before making the player either to delete or to stop logging in altogether.

Well, that's what I had to say about myself.

Got to wind it up and eagerly look forward to your positive response please.

Nice Regards,

MickeyMien
of HUNKSton & HUNKSton
(171,156) & (170,159)

P.S.
Something inside tells me that you VandalsA and the rest of the vandals are daring and having no fear in loosing your troops for the right cause or reason. I'm likewise and fear not loosing my troops for a good reason that might have value more than my troops.
Back to top Go down
Lustre|Legate
Veteran
Veteran
Lustre|Legate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Appliacation for induction into Vandals   Appliacation for induction into Vandals EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 am

THIS:

Note that the current minimum requirements for your application to be considered are:

* Population > 800
* Troops to population ratio of 1.25:1 in crop consumption (i.e. you have 1000 pop, you must have at least 1250 crop worth of troops)
* Cropper Capital
Back to top Go down
http://cutekitty.org/
Lustre|Legate
Veteran
Veteran
Lustre|Legate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Appliacation for induction into Vandals   Appliacation for induction into Vandals EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Declined
Back to top Go down
http://cutekitty.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appliacation for induction into Vandals   Appliacation for induction into Vandals Empty

Back to top Go down

Appliacation for induction into Vandals
Page 1 of 1