HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need clarification on catapault double attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gruumsh

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey all...

At level 20 rally point we may double hit with catas. Can someone clarify this for me...If I send 50 cats at two crop fields, do 50 cats hit each field or is it 25 hit one field, then 25 hit the other? I am not clear on this...

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
sandapop|Tom
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 pm

its my understanding that half are firing ONCE at two different targets. this is not a double shot. so to answer your scenario, 25 cats at each target
Back to top Go down
Vercingetorix
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes, you are dividing the fire power... That is why when hitting a WW you don't double-shot...
Back to top Go down
Gruumsh

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 pm

ok...thanks...I never really understood that...just sent em and doubled down anyway :-)
Back to top Go down
Vegito
Admin

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 am

not *exactly* deviding it. Not just 50/50, rather 70/70% giving you some additional 40% damage.
Either way, against a high level ww doing 100% damage once is better than 2x 70% ...
Back to top Go down
NIMROD

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Ok, now its my turn to get confused...

So lets say I send 3k cata to a WW. The double option comes up automatically when I select the attack, so how can I choose that all cata fire together one shot (and not two halves). Do I have to tear down the rally point?
Back to top Go down
Grey Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 pm

you just dont select a second target with the second option. hopefully this makes sense to you. i am watsed typing this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NIMROD

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Oh shit, why do I always look for something complicated, when it can be so simple. LOL

I thought that if you leave it blank, it goes random Embarassed

Thanks Grey Wolf. cheers
Back to top Go down
sandapop|Tom
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:33 pm

NIMROD wrote:
Oh shit, why do I always look for something complicated, when it can be so simple. LOL

I thought that if you leave it blank, it goes random Embarassed

Thanks Grey Wolf. cheers
i would suggest a post to clarify catapulting for the future but as recently seen, tutorials dont go over so well affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need clarification on catapault double attack   

Back to top Go down

Need clarification on catapault double attack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1