Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pupitza

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:46 am

Hello reader.

I am pupitza in game, real name Dana and I'm applying for one of your wings. I am a gaul now. I played teutons and romans too, but they didn't rock my heart like those little tt's do it for me. And now, let's start introducing myself, no?

TROOPS:
Since is a public forum, I can't say nothing about this. I do not want more unexpected visits than I already have.

EXPERIENCE:
I play this game for more than 4 years. I am addicted to it, but not planning to cure. On most of the servers, I was leading alliances, but for com8, I want to play relaxed. Last year really exhausted me, so I need a little time to recover energy. I am good at alliances internal affairs (sitting, development, tips and moral support for new players, etc...)

I was forum admin and moderator for many alliances in which I played. If you need one, I can be at your service.

I was holding WW's (on my account or sitting for them), I had artefacts and building plans on my account or sitting for them. I was a hammer for some servers, or best defender and crop supplier for WW on others. No server was the same, I do not know exactly how this will be for me. All I can tell that in 4 years of travian, many servers played (I never played only one server at a time, currently playing another one) and many things learned, I still accumulate experience and found new things and people with every different way of thinking.

GOLD:
I am multihunter on a national server and that payment in gold comes on this server. That is the only gold I use on this server. Financial crises hit me too. I can't afford anymore to put in a virtual game real money.

TIME ONLINE:
For now, I play alone, but when the server will take more time, I have 2 friends that will be my co-players, like we use to do in other servers. I alone am online 10-12 hours per day.

OTHER:
I would like an answer, even if it positive or negative. I do not mind waiting until you decide or until I make the second village, but I want to know if I am even considered.

Regards,
-dana
Back to top Go down
Vegito
Admin

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 am

..Thats a nice application really.
I answered you in game ;-)
Back to top Go down