Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join Vandal-V alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger

Application to join Vandal-V alliance Empty
PostSubject: Application to join Vandal-V alliance   Application to join Vandal-V alliance EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 am

Dear Sir,
I am Ginger from the village named Singapore (58|119) ! I am Roman typed player !
I played in the previous sever 8 and now playing in the current sever 8 too because i love playing Travian game! I think i am an active player since i log in three or four times per day! I registred late in this sever(u can check it:P) so my village is small now but have enough troops to raid or defence!
But for now i am in the one small alliance called NeT! I want to come to ur alliance Vandal-V so i will be waiting ur reply! And tell me if there's something i needed!
Thanks for reading my application,Sir!

Ginger!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Veteran
Veteran
Silas

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Vandal-V alliance   Application to join Vandal-V alliance EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:32 am

Declined.
Back to top Go down
asher

PostSubject: Vandal-V   Application to join Vandal-V alliance EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:32 pm

I have been playing travian for atleast 2 years now i have joined this server a bit late my current pop is 210
troops 400 and i am also playing on classic server 3 at the moment with 5k population
Hope i will get an opportunity to join this alliance and be a part of Vandals Smile
Asher
Back to top Go down
IrieKorean
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Vandal-V alliance   Application to join Vandal-V alliance EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 pm

asher wrote:
I have been playing travian for atleast 2 years now i have joined this server a bit late my current pop is 210
troops 400 and i am also playing on classic server 3 at the moment with 5k population
Hope i will get an opportunity to join this alliance and be a part of Vandals Smile
Asher

I would suggest that you make your own topic mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Vandal-V alliance   Application to join Vandal-V alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join Vandal-V alliance
Page 1 of 1