Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alucard

Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation Empty
PostSubject: Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation   Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 am

Greetings everyone and those great leaders of Vandals..

I'm Alucard and my objective as everyone is to be part of a FAMILY where everyone cares for his/her future and their brothers and sisters...Here's the rare pearl of justice and love...

An envy of playing and a pride to his/her alliance for a victory or for saving his/her owns by either defending them from enemies or by sending them resources..

I have received many experienced in my previous server s6 whereby the TFD took the win..and i was welcomed by the second greatest alliance ever "OZ Alpha"..in the previous server i encountered many players who has the fun of playing as it's only a "game" but here my neighbours are like barbarous creatures Twisted Evil .

But your alliance since i was received in an alliance before that i was always searching for a perfect alliance. But i never found it. I kept searching for the best alliances list but when i looked at their profiles it was only about revenge..No peace acts.. Crying or Very sad .

Nevermind when recently i was about 283 pops and now I'm about 244 just in one week and maybe in two weeks i will be dead..what's the use of playing when despite sending peace messages or negotiations message they kept on attacking you by rams and catas????

If everyone would have such strategies then Travian would have been deserted..it's would be as if law of jungle..SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST...

This alliance have all the properties and inherits the good strategies and have the cooperation and coordination between members and even their confeds alliances...i have NEVER seen any other alliance like this..From the dawn of civilization till the dusk of the development every members of this alliance rely upon their own members...the communication is on-going and the forum is being kept active..

Well i know i maybe tough to accept me but if ever i die in this server and i try to restart i would like to form part of your alliance..still keep me in touch if i can integrate your alliance..

I'm an active player and frankly saying i'm online at several intervals of time..and i'm flexible..it's useless to put 12 hours as in those intervals i can easily try to save my resources from raids or send my troops away..but since AN ENTIRE ALLIANCE IS ATTACKING ME..i don't think i will survive their attacks..please give me hope..still whenever there is team spirit in an alliance God is with them.. cheers

Kindly Regards Alucard..
Back to top Go down
Silas
Veteran
Veteran
Silas

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation   Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Declined.
Back to top Go down
paton
Veteran
Veteran
paton

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation   Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:47 pm

phaha...guy is poet...lol

but silas is....bear who eat little poet...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation   Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining Vandals..The first ever well-organised and perfect organisation
Page 1 of 1