Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Village Far away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Village Far away   Village Far away EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:46 pm

I just settled a 15c that I plan on making my capital but it's really far away. I pan on getting a residence to 20 in my first village then building settlers for a supply village right next to it.
Is there any other way to do this better?
It takes 16 hours for my merchants to arrive.
Is there anyone close that would be willing to set up some trade with me?
The coords are (341,265)

-valis
Back to top Go down
Vercingetorix
Veteran
Veteran
Vercingetorix

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Far away   Village Far away EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm

You can build a residence or palace in your 15 and build settlers from it. Then later on, as you get more villages, you can always chief your own village with a later village (if you are concerned about keeping all three slots open on your cropper for building chiefs). Google it if you want step by step instructions.

If lack of resources worry you, you have two options: 1) If you don't mind burning some gold, work mainly on getting up your crop fields and NPC crops for resources. Tried and true method, but it costs some gold. 2) If you have a village or two in your starter area, work on getting fields up to 10 (if they aren't already) then get your marketplace up to level 20, stable to level 10, and then build a trade office. This way you can ship the maximum amount of resources possible to your cropper. That way you can rush toward a supply village. Normally, you would also have the option of instead rushing offensive troops, but given your placement, it will be some time before you can raid - you're pretty far out there with no one in close sight.
Back to top Go down
Lustre|Legate
Veteran
Veteran
Lustre|Legate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Far away   Village Far away EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 pm

raid, raid, raid from your 15c to get resources...
Back to top Go down
http://cutekitty.org/
Vercingetorix
Veteran
Veteran
Vercingetorix

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Far away   Village Far away EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Check out where he's at... middle of no where... I don't think there's even a dozen villages in that croppers 100x100 ... lol ... didn't want to say deep sim territory, but that's where he's at...
Back to top Go down
nofear
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Far away   Village Far away EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 am

Well this is the risk for seetling village too far - hard to defend hard to supply.
Its not so hard if you raid well and have a good economy in your starter villages.
if not. - damn that will be hard and too slow and i doubt it deserves the price...
Back to top Go down

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Far away   Village Far away EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Well once I get a supply village out there things will get going a lot faster; I was really just wondering if I could speed that process up
Back to top Go down
Xyybyral

Number of posts : 32

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Far away   Village Far away EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 am

I was considering heading out there too but I figured that right now, this early in the game, I wouldn't be able to do any good with a capital so far away from the alliance.

I'm not sure if it makes sense to be so far away from the folks who COULD help you V.

I mean if you cFD for your village and it's so far away that all our reins will get there after the village is catted, does it make sense? And alternatively, how willl you launch attacks(offensive) or send reins (defensive) to the alliance from so far out?

I'm not a vet so I'm asking these questions for myself as well ..to see if I should emulate Valis. I was planning on just attacking a 15c around here and taking it away at some point later on Smile
Back to top Go down
nofear
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 72

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Far away   Village Far away EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 am

Xyybyral wrote:
I was considering heading out there too but I figured that right now, this early in the game, I wouldn't be able to do any good with a capital so far away from the alliance.

I'm not sure if it makes sense to be so far away from the folks who COULD help you V.

I mean if you cFD for your village and it's so far away that all our reins will get there after the village is catted, does it make sense? And alternatively, how willl you launch attacks(offensive) or send reins (defensive) to the alliance from so far out?

I'm not a vet so I'm asking these questions for myself as well ..to see if I should emulate Valis. I was planning on just attacking a 15c around here and taking it away at some point later on Smile

atacking and taking close 15 cr is the best i think Razz

gl hf !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Far away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Far away   Village Far away Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Far away
Page 1 of 1