Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian ts2.us

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gabool application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabool

Gabool application Empty
PostSubject: Gabool application   Gabool application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Hello,

IGN: Gabool
Population: 4577 and constantly growing.
Troops to pop.: 3.1+
Cropper is not capital, but 9c in possession, already in negative crop, 15c in possession being developed, 15c will be settled in about two weeks.
Villages: currently 7
Offense/Defense: Mostly defense, but I do like to attack Smile

Bonuses: 3+ servers played thus far, constantly active (except when I go on vacation). Seldom more than 6 hours between logins (and that is when I sleep), but a corresponding sitter will fix that no problem. I firmly believe in the use of Gold to the utmost of it's potential Smile

Involvement with Vandals: Leader of TITAN-XV. Have had quite a few altercations with all branches of Vandals in the past. Everytime I have settled a new village, it has been attacked immediately by Vandals. But never visited again (Not sure why Wink
It goes without saying that if I was to be accepted into Vandals, it would be a tremendous blow to one of your few remaining enemies in the NE. The alliance would fall apart, leaving it open to be farmed/chiefed at your discretion. Most players of TITAN-XV are new, but there are still quite a few that are capable of putting up some resistance.

I have payed very close attention to your listed diplomatic relations with other alliances, and followed many of your players closely. I am confident that you will dominate the NE when the WW race starts, and have great confidence you will give every other quad. a run for the money.

The reply will be much appreciated, whether in-game or via this forum,
Gabool
Back to top Go down
Lustre|Legate
Veteran
Veteran
Lustre|Legate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Gabool application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabool application   Gabool application EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 pm

I guess I'll move this app...

I was busy doing my stuff... and server crashed....wasted all my work..dammit

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://cutekitty.org/

Gabool application
Page 1 of 1